Moving to Germany

Artists and creative professionals from non-EU countries who want to move to Germany and work here as freelancers must apply for a national visa (D visa).

This document explains how the application procedure works, what you have to pay attention to, how you can make your stay permanent and why people often mistakenly talk about an "artist's visa".