Step by step, our guide will lead you to all the important information you might need for your international work.

Here we go!

The Guide

Business abroad

Withholding tax

Withholding tax is also an important topic for Germany-based artists who perform abroad and who receive licensing fees from contract partners abroad. At the moment, we can't provide detailed informationen on the regulations in other countries. Instead, you can find information on withholding tax abroad on the following websites of other Mobility Information Points and tax authorities abroad:

Australia - Australian Taxation Office

Austria - Art-Mobility Austria

Canada - Government of Canada

Czech Republic - CzechMobility.Info

Estonia - Estonian Tax and Customs Board 

Finland - Vero Skatt  

France - MobiCulture

Ireland - Citizens Information

Netherlands - DutchCulture

Norway - The Norwegian Tax Administration 

Poland -

Sweden - Skatteverket

United Kingdom - HM Revenue & Customs

USA - Artists from Abroad