Step by step, our guide will lead you to all the important information you might need for your international work.

Here we go!

The Guide

Contact points - networks

Information of the EU

Information portals and help desks provided by the European Commission to support mobility within the EU. Information on mobility in particular, on life and work in other member countries, on specific issues such as social security, work, residence, etc., on authorities and problem solving agencies is provided.

Creative Europe Desks
Creative Europe Desks have been established in the European countries to facilitate European audiovisual and cultural initiatives and assist with participation in the "Creative Europe" programme; free information and advice.

Cultural expert group of the EU Commission
The European Commission, the European Council and the European Parliament draw on the support of expert groups to prepare new European legal regulations and lay the groundwork for political initiatives so as to coordinate the implementation of existing rights and programmes as well as collaboration between Member States and lobby groups. The portal provides useful information on each group, such as lead office, members, mission, tasks, etc.

EACEA - Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) is entrusted with the implementation of (funding) programmes and activities in the fields of education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering on behalf of the European Commission.
The webpage offers an overview of EU funding opportunities in these fields.

EURES. The European Job Mobility Portal
EURES is a information portal on job mobility in the EU. It provides information on living and working in the EU countries (country guides), and offers services for the benefit of workers and employers. Also learning and training opportunities are listed. 

European Commission – DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
The website offers information on the EU's social security coordination, on social inclusion and protection, as well as on working in another EU country, workers rights, etc. Furthermore, information on individual countries is provided: on pensions, unemployment support and family benefits, etc.

Your Europe and Your Europa Advice
The webpage Your Europe offers information on basic rights under EU law and on how these rights are implemented in the individual EU countries. The issues education and work, residence formalities, health, and many more are discussed.  

The team of independent legal experts of Your Europe Advice can provide free and personalised advice on the European law and on problems one may have as a customer.

SOLVIT can help when EU rights as a citizen or as a business are breached by public authorities in another EU country. Typical issues are e.g. professional qualification recognition, VAT refunds, Visa and residence rights. SOLVIT is an online service provided by the national administration in each EU country and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and is free of charge. There are also SOLVIT centers in each country.

To top